Our weekly club training schedule for 2021/22 will be published here once confirmed. In the meantime, if you’d like to find out more about what training usually looks like for any of our clubs, please reach out to them directly using the contact information on their club page and they’ll be happy to help.
How to Book
Club sessions must be booked online via the Our Oriam app, even if the session is not held at Oriam.
IMPORTANT: Bookings open one week in advance of a session. If the session you want to attend is over a week away, it will not appear on the app.
- Download the ‘Our Oriam’ app, if you haven’t already!
- If it’s your first booking, you’ll need to log in…
- all HWU students have an Oriam online booking account under your @hw.ac.uk email address, even if you’re new here, so please don’t create a new account!
- if you’ve never logged in before, click on ‘Reset Password’. You MUST then use your hw.ac.uk email address.
- Now that you’re logged in you can book your session. You must be a club member in order to book a session for that club.
- If you can no longer attend a session you have booked, please cancel asap so that someone on the waiting list can take your space.