About Our Club
Here at Heriot-Watt Volleyball Club we welcome all players of all abilities. We have many opportunities for players to compete within our BUCS teams as well as offering recreational sessions where lots of members come along, play for fun, meet new people and develop their skills! We have two men’s teams – one in Scottish Division 2A and one in Division 3A – and one women’s team competing in Scottish Division 2A as well.
Our Club Charter
We aim to provide the following service to all our members:
- The opportunity for any student to participate in a regular form of volleyball appropriate to their desire and ability
- The opportunity to compete within BUCS and develop as a player.
- A regular recreational volleyball programme.
- Opportunity for members to gain a worthwhile social experience through the sport.
- Most Importantly an inclusive ‘one club’ feeling. Regardless of your experience or ability, everyone is welcome!
Matches will be played on Sundays with cup games occasionally being played on Wednesdays.