Lothian Disability Sport are the Sports Unions partner charity.
They aim to promote sport and physical recreation for people with a disability by:
- providing appropriate sporting opportunities in partnership with a variety of key organisations
- providing and promoting opportunities for competitive sport, encouraging and supporting participation
- encouraging individual members to develop any particular sporting abilities which they may have, and to aid them in furthering their sporting potential to a level which they aspire
- publishing and distributing regular up-to-date information on club/organisation activities and facilities
- functioning as a branch of Scottish Disability Sport
Every year we host our Strictly Come Dancing event to raise money to support the valuable work that LDS do.
If you or someone you know would like to find out how you can get involved in sport through LDS please visit their website here or contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org.