All free taster sessions and club training must be booked online via the Our Oriam app, even if the session is not held at Oriam.
- Download the ‘Our Oriam’ app, if you haven’t already!
- If it’s your first booking, you’ll need to log in…
- all HWU students have an Oriam online booking account under your @hw.ac.uk email address, which gives access to student prices and activities, so please don’t create a new account!
- New students will receive a welcome email with your password to log in. If you don’t have your password, click on ‘Reset Password’. You MUST then use your hw.ac.uk email address. You’ll receive an email with your ‘member ID’ and a link to reset your password using this member ID.
- NOTE: If you see an error message telling you your email is not recognised, please allow up to 24 hours from the time that you enrolled with the university for your details to come through to our system. If you are still having issues, please contact us.
- Now that you’re logged in you can book your session.
- If you can no longer attend a session you have booked, please cancel asap so that someone on the waiting list can take your space.
- If you join the waiting list for a fully booked session, and a place becomes available, you will receive an email to let you know that there is now space. Everyone on the waiting list receives an email at the same time and it’s then first come first served to snap up any available spots.
Please note that club training sessions will appear on the app one week in advance.